how many people do you know that have diabetes

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday

On Sunday night we had a band concert, and we will have another one at our school. I know I haven't blogged for a while but I don't know what to write.

Wait, I'll tell you about toontown (read my mom's version of toontown on her blog). Toontown is where you can talk with your friends, and if your bored or don't know what to do you can work on your toontask(s). There are eveil robots called cogs. You defeat them sometimes for a toontask or you can use the gag you're working on and get a higher level gag. You have a laff meter (yes, that IS how you spell it on toontown) too. If you defeat cogs for a long time without going back to the playground you will lose a lot of laff points or even get sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment