how many people do you know that have diabetes

Monday, March 7, 2011

Just another day

Another thing you should know is that I get allergy shots. I wanted to get them because I'm allergic to cats and I have 2.

Well when I got my allergy shot today 1 didn't seem to hurt. Atleast that's what I thought at first. Then it really hurt.

On Saturday we took my cat to the vet because she would like throw up once and not eat for the rest of the day. We switched her food and that seemed to help. I mean how would you feel if you had the same food for 7years. You would get bored of it. Well that's how she felt. The vet thought she was fine. She seemed better after we switched her food.

On Sunday I had a playdate with my friend Sara. We went shopping. We dropped her mom off at the grocery store and we went shopping ( we had to take them to the grocery store because they don't have a car ).

No comments:

Post a Comment