how many people do you know that have diabetes

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Crazy Numbers Day

Well every morning I go down to the nurses office to test my blood sugar.T Today of course I tested my blood sugar at the same time. So when I tested my blood sugar it was 562. Ok that cannot be right. So I tested again and I was 591. Now I was freaking out. So we went home and changed my site ( we were gonna change my site later anyway ). We tested again while we were at ome and I was 454. We also did give a shot of 2 units in case the site wasn't working.

So then I went back to school about 15 minutes before lunch. Then I went to the nurses office to test and I was 394. Then I went back to test before gym and I was 425, huh, I went up. So then I went back to test my blood sugar in the middle of gym and I think it was 359, ok so now it goes down. Then my took me home after school and tried and tried to test my blood sugar but it wouldn't poke me. Then we swiched lancets and then I hardly even even felt it but it gushed blood. Ok no ketones and 154.

By the way, when I was in the nurses office waiting for my dad to pick me up to go home, there was a little boy in there. He asked who my mom was and I told him. He said that he knew where my mom's classroom was. I was like what? I told him that my mom wasn't a teacher. Then I said oh yeah that's my aunt!

No comments:

Post a Comment