how many people do you know that have diabetes

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Another day

If you're wondering why I didn't post lastnight, it's because of my band practice. I've played the clarinet for almost like 1 1/2 years. When I found out my friend Sarah was going to play the clarinet too, I was so excited to go to band practice.

Now I'll talk about my cats. I have 2 cats. Ok I'll tell you the story of how we our the cats. Well we got Scrappy because our other cat died and we just had to find another cat. Scrappy ( who was first named Snippy ) was the only cat who was so mello and happy was the cat we picked out. My mom found Scuffy outside her office building with oily paws and a big scratch down his nose. Her friend took him home and washed him up and then we took him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment