how many people do you know that have diabetes

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Blog in color

In school we started CogAT tests today. I thought they would be hard but I'm not sure what they test and why we take them.

I didn't know how my mom put pictures in her blog. but now I think I figured out how, and I'm going to make my blog in color!!! Well starting now. Purple! Purple is my favorite color. This exact color is awesome. see Pink! I think pink is my second favorite color. Blue! I think blue is my third favorite color! OK, light blue! It's pretty, but I can barely it. Red! I also like red, ok I like a lot of colors and knew the colors of the rainbow when I was 2. Orange, ok I think it is more of a gold, and is also very bright. Usually green isn't my favorite color, but this is pretty. Yellow, ok some just hurt my eyes, but I can't even seee yellow, so if I make a mistake it's just because I can't see. But then again, you won't be able to see either!!! Ok now, black again, something I can see, and it doesn't hurt my eyes.

People say I'm really good at paint on the computer so I'll show you a picture I just did. A little kitty!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment